Apparently my personal life is of great interest to some people here at my work place. Face-less couldn't-care-less-what-the-hell-their-names-are people. May I interject that the people in question here are juniors.. Fresh off the canteen college grads.
I know that it is difficult to transition into a professional mould as soon as one graduates. But that does not mean it's ok to be plain retarded. So much so that one's credibility as a valuable resource is jeopardized. And I have seen that happening to a couple of freshers in my team. Talented people brushed aside as useless only because they cant keep their trap shut! Honestly, if I were setting up a team, I wouldn't want them in my team either. Especially since I'm aware that one of their many(useless) subjects of conversation, involves my personal life.
I'm amazed where they get their information from. Or what they were smoking when they reiterate it to someone else. Because the next person has a totally different version of the original (but still false) story.
When I was a fresh faced college grad at my first ever job, I was petrified. Shitting bricks in my pants each time I didn't have an answer for a question. Some of these kids are plain cocky and stupid.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment