Over lunch, a colleague was describing a movie where a bunch of scientists as an experiment for the government create some sort of contraption that drills down to the core of the earth, lodges itself over there and stops the earth's rotation. And what started out as an experiment (metaphorically reminiscent of a little boy I once knew who set his own pants on fire!) turns ugly and now earth and its beings are faced with extinction. Obviously some hero/scientist/stubbly hot dude with soda-bottle glasses jumps in and saves the day in true Hollywood style.
It sounds like a stupid movie and so over done in that "Deep Impact" or "Independence day" sort of way. I don't know why I'm even writing this. I dont even know its name. Maybe there's a part of me really wishing the earth would stop rotating right now.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The movie is "The Core". What I have heard about the movie is that its very watchable :P
haas Thanks for telling me what movie that was :)
Post a Comment