Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The 4 food groups.. err.. (I cant say it!!)

Category 1
Has the perfect person in their life and lives the fabulous life but does not know the meaning of commitment. When crunch time comes, they fail to feel the rush they ought to feel or atleast a little fear if said person were to leave them. And so they are, for lack of a better phrase, walking a tight rope.

Category 2
Has the word "commitment" pinned down in a boxer's grip and will die but not let go. But the person they should really be pinning down, is busy looking at a butterfly fluttering in the wind. One way street. Yellow signal. Should they speed up and drive right past or slow down?

Category 3
Who? what? where? marriage? Gasp! Cross.. Garlic! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Category 4
Found each other. Everything worked out. Rainbows. Unicorns. Glitter. Sunshine. Our parents and all the other happy couples in the world.

I'm category 3 right now and the whole situation just makes me want to run to the Himalayas and live like a hermit.

P.S: This may be an awkward post. I may have brought up a taboo subject. I may as well have talked about the colon and its functions (to point out how I'm so not ready for it and how I will speak of anything but.. err.. the four food groups!) or described the blairwitch project (to emphasize how scary the whole situation is).

P.P.S: Everyone wishes they were Category 4. So all those who are. You hit jackpot! :D I envy you as only a Category 3 can!

P.P.P.S: Rumzzz... babe.. You deserve a special congratulations! And im so bummed about not making it for your engagement.
Also, you have made an "appearance" on a blog that has exactly 6 followers :D UR FAMOUS!

3 comments:

RG said...

I also belong to category 3 and hence totally get what you are going through :) and since rumzz has been mentioned on this blog,i hope she doesnt mind me saying this....

@Rumzz:You are one lucky babe and belong to category 4 and all of us category 3 people envy you :P
Congratulations sweetie :D

MadAboutTravel said...

hehe.. i know where this is coming from :)
here is wishing for many more happy endings :)
n *hugs* to Ramya

Ramya said...

i'm sure al u gals'll giv me comapany one day... and category 3 has its own charm... free-spirited, no-strings-attached... so enjoy as long as u r there ;) i alredy feel lik an aunty saying al this :P
@resh: thanx for making me famous babe... may b i can demand dowry now ;) n i reeeely wish u cud make it for my engagement :(
@rash: there are times wen i envy the category 3 too :P thanks for the wishes anyway :)
@mads: biiiig hug!