Friday, May 15, 2009

The little things that make you happy

Perk Poppers and Appy Fizz. I finished 2 bags of Perk Poppers during lunch.
And those round little chocolate yummies are one of my all time favourites.

Remember Cadbury's Nutties? Back from 1990s? Came in a little red box? It tastes exactly the same. I'm so glad Cadbury's relaunched it.


Best idea ever. Retro never goes out of style ..err..taste:D

Made me forget what a horrible day I was having. At one point, I wanted to throw the whole computer on the floor and stomp the living daylights out of that stupid box. Instead, I went to Big Bazaar and came back armed with 2 bags of Poppers and a bottle of Appy Fizz, grinning ear to ear.

Oh happy days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But Nutties are still available in the market :P I had a pack just last week.

I will try our the perk poppers on your reco though :D

Unknown said...

Dunno how I endedup in this blog...u hv got fantastic writing skills.

RK said...

Haas They are? I havent seen them in ages. Thanks for letting me know. :D

kalakar Thanks a lot :)