...in a very long time. I'm very very excited. No. I don't think I emphasized enough how EXCITED I am. I am VERY VERY excited. :P
After having spent more then 3 years as a paying guest in a 3 bedroom flat where everything is taken care of, I got tired of it. The place was very homely and clean and well kept. It was like living in a serviced apartment. The reason I stayed there was because it reminded me of my home back in Chennai. But I got tired of the rules and not being able to have friends over and the constant visit to the damned laundry service and most importantly.. the food. I got very tired of the food. And then the clock struck 12 at midnight and the carriage turned into a pumpkin and everything got shot to hell.
So then I said.. screw the damned pumpkin carriage and decided to get myself a carriage made of Titanium .aka. my own flat. The Fairy Godmother can sit on it!
This is where time stopped being linear altogether. I was looking at houses for only 4 days. But it seemed like I had been at it forever. And after (4)days of looking at houses that resembled slightly improved slums and fretting and crying and (possibly) driving my friends mad, I found a place that suited all my requirements.
Main road, respectable apartment building, 24 hr security, big furnished room with my OWN bathroom, all other house hold processes already in place and bang opposite my old office building. Other things that are nice about the place are the swimming pool, the lawn outside my new flat and (I'm told) a little gym.
All of the things I have said before are not the reasons for my extreme excitement.
For a while now, I have wanted to try my hand at designing a living space. Now that I have my own place, I can finally design and accessorize my room the way I please. Free hand. No questions. And that is making me a little giddy with excitement. I cant stop looking for new design ideas online and can't wait to hit the home stores. I can almost see the curtains and the the rugs in my mind.
Ok. Now I'm going to stop drooling all over this web page. And once again, peace and order is restored in a land called Chaotic-resh-land.
P.S: For all those who haven't figured out if God exists, take it from me. There is God. All you have to do to find Him is cry for 4 days straight :D And don't worry. Its not because God is cruel. Its because I believe that my tears evaporated and went into the water cycle only to become rain for somewhere else. So over all, we all win.
P.P.S: :D
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment