And as God is my witness.. It thought it was hilarious!
I think all the boys I went with, really learnt something (Stop rolling your eyes).
Me on the other hand, I am not much of a shopper (I said.. stop rolling those eyes! :P)
The net worth of the clothes worn by the boys who accompanied us was staggeringly high. I mean the whole nine yards.. D&G belt, Calvin Klien shorts(probably).. the works. I dont even want to start with the brands of their shirts and jeans.
Makes me feel frugal :D (Stop throwing stuff at me!)
On the other hand, I think I prefer the boys in brands. It would be quite funny if they were wearing jeans branded "Rockshtar Jean-pant" with a giant dragon design on the back pocket!
Frugal me.. buys most stuff on sales. I attempted (and in vain!) to try and find somethings during the last sale. And believe me, they looked like maternity clothes to me. So I bought nothing. (Dont throw my stilletos at me! they're new!!)
P.S': The weekend was pretty good for the most part. If I choose to ignore some specific parts of it, it might actually qualify as a "oh-my-god-that-was-super-fun" weekend.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment