Today,I played love-doctor to a couple of friends of mine (i know wat ur thinking.. couple of them wanted to talk to u on the same day?? .. wat can i say.. must have been one of those all-planets-aligned day ).
One of them actually said and I Quote:
him: resh resh.. you can wear a saffron sari carry some ash.. and start giving blessings with some advice
him: people will worship you
you can earn a lot
me: shut up..
dont make fun of me
im serious..
him: everytime i turn to you for advice..not joking..everytime i turn to you for advice, you say something really nice that makes me think
Unquote
Lol.. Picturing myself like that makes me feel like a fraud.
Me.. giving advice..on relationships...Im a walking talking Hiroshima in that department. :P
Ironically, My Today's fortune: Time is the wisest counselor
Wonder why im still so confused!! Floof :D
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Hey guess what after our last conv I was just thinking of asking you some advice... Do I just call or do I need to take an appointment
"Me.. giving advice..on relationships...Im a walking talking Hiroshima in that department"---Lol,Its like being a coach...PPl who are good at coaching are never great sportsmen..Nevertheless,they make good coaches....Its the same here..U personally may not be too good at it...But still be able to dispense good advice....Coz its easier advising,but very difficult following it...
Rashmi
Haas :
For you.. counselling is free.. i'll start charging once i get my Ph.D in Human Psychology.. lol.. thats a course that everyone must stay away from ;)
Rashmi :
wat you said makes me wonder if i should join politics.. since i have the gift of gab :P
Ha ha...U would make a good politician:)
So what is happening to Chisel???
AP
Rashmi :
Dunno about good politician.. i would make a funny one atleast :D
AP:
Chisel is goin on fine..
AP?? as in?? sorry.. does not ring a bell :(
oops sorry......u wont be knowing me .....found ur blog by chance sometime back.....
found it quite interesting...
:)
AP
AP as in Arun Paul
I always wonder what credentials people have when they start advicing others???
To Give Advice = To know the matter well.
To know the matter well = To have hand's-on experience.
Just curious what does 'To have Hand's-on experience' mean in this context????
PS-Your analogy to Hiroshima was hilarious.
anonymous :
why cant you mysterious people leave ur names along with ur comments??
My analogy to Hiroshima must speak clearly of my credentials :)
Hands on experience is a whole other department..
Nevertheless.. like I said.. i feel like a fraud when dispense advice.
Post a Comment