Friday, January 09, 2009

Good Byeee 6:30 am.. Helloooo 7 am..

After a long (i would add more 'o's to the "long".. but i think i overused the extra alphabets per word quota today with the title!!) stint at whitefield, I am heading back to my home office. Where my window seat has the direct view of the new construction and traffic clogged roads. Beautiful huh! Wait.. did I forget to mention that I can also see a tree? It has one leaf.

Jokes apart, Im really glad im heading back coz
a) Its my home office. Its where I can throw myself on the floor and throw tantrums and people would just step over me and go about their work.
b) I get to sleep a GLORIOUS half hour more.
c) I have been on this project from Sept 2007. I think I need a change. Like Flame throwing or something.
d) Because if one more person says MRP or VAT.. I'll scream!!!! (Retail terminology related to my product.. dont bother)
e) Because i will finally have the time to pick up that new Product my manager has been asking me to dive into. And may i add, is still patiently waiting for me to jump!
f) Because i can drink coffee.. from a real porcelein cup.. again!

Im hoping new work brings me inspiration. And also hoping, my company gives me more money :D

No comments: