The last few days, I have been running around making my pockets lighter and seeing doctors to fix
a) my tooth
b) wat appears by be my unstoppable ability to generate phlegm.
Yes!! Ur right! I'm very sexy and you know it :D
Turns out, I have Sinus problems. My doc says that such respiratory problems happen to people within 2-3 yrs of moving to Bangalore(esp if they come from warmer places). Now my eyebrows and cheekbones feel congested all the time. It feels like someone punched me and i haven't recovered.
I'm one decibel shy of a migraine all the time.
On another note, I sure am glad this year is coming to a close. It was an awfully long year with not-so-many wonderful things in it. In fact, some of the things that happened this year were down right awful. But im not going to mope about that here. Ill do that in my room with a huge box of tissues for my sinus discharges (don't think i cant see you making that face!! :P) and a huge migraine pill.
Like some teacher in school many many centuries ago once said "there's no use crying over spilled milk" ... or was it split milk.. i could never tell.
So one good thing we're doing towards the close of this year is "Secret Santa". Its fun how you can ask anybody in the group absolutely illogical questions to down right idiotic ones. And play along when someone asks you the same.
All I want for Christmas this year is Johnny Depp as Captain Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean costume running towards me with his arms and legs flailing about. I want to roll on the floor and laugh when i imagine it. Feel free to not laugh should you not find my fantasy funny :P
And the list of things I want for the new year are unending. Hopefully, im going to get atleast 5 of them :D
I wont tell which ones coz i don't want to jinx them.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
new year is gonna bring real joy to u.. i tell ya... forget wat happened this year n look forward for 2009.. :)
Post a Comment