Friday, November 14, 2008

Conversation over lunch

A - S has put a really funny status message on gtalk
R - What is it?
A - What came first- Chicken or the egg?
R - What?
A - Chicken. Coz God would have looked stupid sitting on an egg.. (And she grins)

R meanwhile continues to look confused..After some thought she says..

R - But why would God look any less sillier sitting on a chicken??

A looks like she's about to stab herself with her fork and says..

A - U didnt not just say that!!??

Bibliography:
Haas - For using his style of writing conversations :P
Suntrupth - For putting that status message that proved to the world that I wear a black wig that covers my blonde hair
Myself - For being such a sport

Anyone wants a black wig with bouncy wavy hair? I dont need it anymore.. I am finally free to be silly.. :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:D :D

Unknown said...

lol... chicken came first... god said let there be chicken and there was chicken..

Swetha said...

I still can't believe u said that :P