And when you work ur butt off trying to make your work perfect and everything in proper place, the teams you are dependent on goes and screws things up. Its not that i dont like what i do. I love it. But it makes me mad as hell that every stage of my work is not executed by me. That I'm not in control till the end. That my work will not be perfect if ignorant people get their messy hands into it. Wrecks it!
Infuriating!!!
I have always wanted full control over anything I do.. personal or professional. Its so maddening that the things I do for the better part of my day during the week are the exact things I dont have full control over.
And this is especially inconvenient when I lose my temper. My friend told me to count upto "10 sheep jumping over the fence" and then talk, when I lose my temper.
I have not practiced it yet since when I'm that angry, all I want is to shove the fool's head in a can of smelly sea weed.
3 comments:
It sucks big time when u put in all the work and it gets screwed becoz of a lousy team
it refused to take my comment! i had typed it twice.. it was long too!!! hmmmffff
oh ya now it takes google login comment not LJ!!!
Anyway briefly my comment as
Resh "monica geller" Koshy!
Chill its work, not your life!
Post a Comment