Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Time Changes Everything

Its so hard for you to let go of friends. One of my closest friends is leaving town tonight in pursuit of higher studies. We all knew from months before that she was leaving. But when the time drew near, it felt as if I was caught off guard. Everything seemed to be closing in too fast and suffocating me.

All the good times we had, all the little fun schemes we made, all the coffees, all the long and often over analytical conversations.. they all seem like a big mistake now. Because these little things eventually make you so dependent on your close friends, that parting is the most painful thing. If I could, I would much rather live like a hermit!

I'm gonna miss you like hell, Ms.Dramaqueen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It hit me at the last moment!!!!!When I suddenly realised that this was probably the last time all of us would be meeting up like this...Will miss u so much....It hurts like hell:(((((
P.S:Love u Miss Nautanki:):)

Swetha said...

Whole of yesterday feels like a dream, or maybe I just want it to be a dream! I cant believe I won't be getting those question a day messages or she coming up to my dorr step and create a tantrum cause I got 5 mins late! :(