
Theives break into houses through the front doors.. i have heard of that..
The owner breaks into the house through the back door.. i have never heard of that .. but i have dont that :P
Sunday night when i got back home after a long day spent out doing odd things, i realised that i could not let myself in..Its 11 pm in the damned night.. no electricity.. and im stuck outside my house.. alone.. with no way of getting in coz an additional latch had slipped accidentally and locked from inside and i didnt have the keys to that.
First thing that sets in is panic.. with a lot of pushing and shoving.. but no use whatsoever. I called my flatmate, only to find out that she is atleast 1 hour away from home and out of town..and thats being optimistic.
I went downstairs to call the watchman and see if he could help me out. He told me that nothing could be done till morning since there was no electricity and all he had was a rickety ladder. The image of me sleeping on the street flashes before my eyes and i started panicing even more.. So i dialed a few numbers and could not reach anyone..and all i could manage to say was F%&#!!!
I finally convinced the watchman to climb on my balcony, break the glass pane on the door, unlatch the door to my room from inside and open the front door after entering the house. I gratefully paid him some money for his efforts and sent him away..
Then i saw the sight that made me wanna pack my bags and go back home to mommy. My room was covered in glass pieces..from one end to the other.. the bed.. the carpet.. the desk.. the couch.. the shelves on the other end of the wall.. everything!!!!!!
I wanted to scream and break more glass.. and start cleaning and weep .. all at the same time..
I settled for howling like a freaking cry baby for the first 15 min standing at my door and taking in the sight.. then i started cleaning.. by the time i was done.. it was 1 am.. and i passed out wen i finally fell into bed..
I have been in a continuous bad mood ever since then.
But the face that made me really happy was the carpenter's who showed up last night to fix my door.. never have i been so happy to see anyone as i was when i saw that nice old man :D
The owner breaks into the house through the back door.. i have never heard of that .. but i have dont that :P
Sunday night when i got back home after a long day spent out doing odd things, i realised that i could not let myself in..Its 11 pm in the damned night.. no electricity.. and im stuck outside my house.. alone.. with no way of getting in coz an additional latch had slipped accidentally and locked from inside and i didnt have the keys to that.
First thing that sets in is panic.. with a lot of pushing and shoving.. but no use whatsoever. I called my flatmate, only to find out that she is atleast 1 hour away from home and out of town..and thats being optimistic.
I went downstairs to call the watchman and see if he could help me out. He told me that nothing could be done till morning since there was no electricity and all he had was a rickety ladder. The image of me sleeping on the street flashes before my eyes and i started panicing even more.. So i dialed a few numbers and could not reach anyone..and all i could manage to say was F%&#!!!
I finally convinced the watchman to climb on my balcony, break the glass pane on the door, unlatch the door to my room from inside and open the front door after entering the house. I gratefully paid him some money for his efforts and sent him away..
Then i saw the sight that made me wanna pack my bags and go back home to mommy. My room was covered in glass pieces..from one end to the other.. the bed.. the carpet.. the desk.. the couch.. the shelves on the other end of the wall.. everything!!!!!!
I wanted to scream and break more glass.. and start cleaning and weep .. all at the same time..
I settled for howling like a freaking cry baby for the first 15 min standing at my door and taking in the sight.. then i started cleaning.. by the time i was done.. it was 1 am.. and i passed out wen i finally fell into bed..
I have been in a continuous bad mood ever since then.
But the face that made me really happy was the carpenter's who showed up last night to fix my door.. never have i been so happy to see anyone as i was when i saw that nice old man :D
2 comments:
awwwww... poor baby... *hug*...that must've been rough...
gautam:
are u making fun of me? ;)
it was rough :( sniff sniff
now wen i sit and read it.. its kinda funny.. lol
Post a Comment